You probably wonder what could possibly be ‘exciting’ about a conference venue. Most of those being tasked with organizing a conference don’t exactly jump up and down with joy about it (unless you are an event enthusiast like us!). The job can be very demanding, daunting and time consuming. The hassle of finding a venue that ticks most of the boxes is often so overwhelming that when eventually found, conference planners stick to their favorite venue forever…
…Enter ‘Beyond Poland Events’ with our exciting selection of conference venues! We have done all the hard work for you and found venues that will make you want to come out of your comfort zone and mix it up a little. Places that are different and maybe not always ‘so safe’ but we guarantee they will leave a lasting impression (in a good way, promise!) on the attendees and hopefully draw some added numbers to your event.
1. Corporate events in art galleries are nothing new. But the one we are about to introduce to you is very special as it is located right at the beach in the Polish sea capital – Sopot. And yes, it is the Baltic Sea and the weather is, as you suspect, quite unpredictable but the beach is ‘close to Caribbean’ sandy and the views are inspiring. The venue boasts a truly spectacular conference space, located in such a position as to not only provide a spacious, airy and bright area, but also magnificent view of the beach and the sea. The hall is fully equipped with all the latest tech and additionally, the venue provides a large dining space and smaller conference rooms on a lower level. The bonus is of course, its only one step (literally) to the beach…
2. Post-industrial buildings are very often converted into conference/ meeting spaces. And Poland’s capital, Warsaw, has an impressive portfolio of those. But our next ‘exciting’ venue has been redesigned in a very unique way and therefore, has made it to our list. This former Gas Measuring and Compressor Station, still houses a host of actual industrial equipment once used in the process of producing gas from hard coal. The meeting and conference space has been sympathetically fitted within this mass of authentic machinery. This lends itself to an amazing atmosphere in which to host honest and professional business discussions.
3. This might be one of the more typical conference venues as it is in fact a conference centre and hotel, but we would like to mention it in this article for one important reason- its architectural design. The building, especially the section housing the conference halls, is truly spectacular. The emphasis has been put on bringing the outside, inside – benefitting from the outstanding natural beauty of the surroundings. This idea has created incredibly airy and bright spaces, fully adaptable to the organizers needs and equipped with the latest meeting technology. Located in woodland alongside the river Narwia, only a 40 minute drive from Warsaw, it’s also easily accessible from Chopin’s international Airport.
4. If an event agenda require transferring attendees from A to B and you feel that time spent travelling could be utilized in a more productive way, then this is the venue for you: the latest addition to Polish Railway – conference carriages. If having a convenient location is one of your top requirements of a conference venue, this one has no competition! Your conference meeting can be organized virtually anywhere, as long as it has a train track leading to it. The journey could also be an event in its own right, as the Railway Company offers the special carriages not only within the planned national and international routes, but also on any given itinerary. Carriages are equipped with a conference table for 25-30 people (detachable), Audio equipment (40-inch LCD screen, 4 wireless microphones and sound system, DVD, CD) and electrical outlets. Why not combine your event with the emotion and timeless grace that a train journey exudes?
5. We had to include Krakow in our article and with Krakow comes…a church! Well, rather a monastery, located in the oldest part of town and dating back to the 13th century. Oozing with character and historical significance so typical when visiting the historical capital of Poland. For many centuries, these Gothic halls were a place of meeting for Polish kings and regional nobleman. Nowadays, they open their doors to those wishing to inject a sense of gravity and contemplation into their conference meeting. Not for everyone but worth considering should you be looking for something different and unusual… just as we are!